Actress Margot Robbie stunned on the red carpet at the 77th Golden Globe Awards in a soft and angelic hairstyle created by Moroccanoil Celebrity Hairstylist, Bryce Scarlett. Margot was nominated for Best Performance by a Supporting Actress in a Motion Picture for her role in Bombshell.
Speaking of the hair inspiration, Bryce said, “I wanted [Margot Robbie’s] hair to have a slept-in textured soft waves look to complement her bold and modern Chanel gown.”
Bryce Scarlett shares how to get Margot’s look
- On damp hair, use a dime size amount of Moroccanoil Treatment Light to provide the perfect foundation for styling.
- Next, apply Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse at the roots of the hair and pea-sized amount of Moroccanoil Blow Dry Concentrate at the ends.
- Spray Moroccanoil Perfect Defense to protect from heat, then begin to blow the hair out with a 2 inch round brush for a smooth and full-bodied finish.
- Then, take the hair in a few large braids and use a flat iron over the braids to create S waves look.
- Release the braids and brush the hair out and then use a flat iron to soften out the waves around around the frame of the face and crown.
- Break up the waves with your fingers and spray Moroccanoil Dry Texture Dry generously throughout the hair while keeping the arch around the frame of the face.
- Apply Moroccanoil Mending Infusion at the ends of the hair for a silky finish.
- Lastly, spray Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium throughout sections of the hair to hold the look in place.
The hero product
Moroccanoil’s latest game-changing product in the Smooth Collection is the Moroccanoil Blow Dry Concentrate, an ultra-rich styling serum used to seal in shine and keep hair soft.
Specifically formulated for the unique needs of highly unmanageable, coarse, curly and frizzy hair types, Moroccanoil Blow-dry Concentrate helps dramatically decrease dry time while sealing in shine for a soft, lustrous finish. Infused with conditioning argan oil, plant-derived squalene and Vitamin E and C, this advanced concentrate can be used prior to your blowout for a polished, frizz-free look or as a finishing product for a boost of added shine and moisture.
If Margot’s ‘do is anything to go by, we think it’s a keeper!