Beauty-lovers take note. Some of the country’s leading makeup artists will join some of the biggest names in the beauty influencer sphere at Luna Park on Saturday 27 October for the MAXINSTITUTE x Sephora beauty influencer event.
The one-day event will provide access to exclusive specials and samples from some of Sephora’s global beauty brands like beautyblender, Becca, Benefit Cosmetics, tarte, and more. Additionally, two four-hour sessions will showcase a mixture of beauty Instagram stars and YouTube heavyweights sharing their insights with beauty lovers.
The event line-up includes:
- Michael Brown, makeup artist, who will MC at the event
- Alphie Sadsad, Sephora Australia National Artistry Lead
- Emma Chen, professional hair and makeup artist
- Sabrina Kang, makeup artist
- Jacks Sanchez, makeup artist
- Janelle Han, makeup educator and beauty influencer
- Penny Antuar, makeup artist
- Maria Yousif, makeup artist
Session one runs 8am-12pm, with session two from 1pm-5pm. Tickets are priced per session, from $55.50 to $85.50 (VIP seating) and can be purchased via www.bigtopsydney.com/maxinstitute