If you want to up your client consultation game, read on.
Timely Salon and Spa Software is supporting Dario Cotroneo of DCI Education on a national tour designed to educate hairdressers on the importance of comprehensive consultations.
The ‘Take the Fear Out of Consultations’ tour is designed to equip hairdressers with the tools to ensure an enriching experience in the salon, which leads to repeat business and satisfied clientele. In a climate where it’s easier than ever for clients to spread the word about a negative salon experience via social media and other online platforms, it’s increasingly important for businesses to mitigate the risk of a damaged reputation.
“I will be sharing a completely new, innovative way to really process your guests from start to finish. The process I am sharing is next-level and will help your business be sustainable and thrive for years to come”, said Dario about the event, which will take place at various locations around Australia as well as heading to Auckland, New Zealand.
Timely’s co-founder and CEO, Ryan Baker spoke of the topic’s importance to the industry, as well as hinting at a new tool that the company will reveal while on the road.
“We’ve spoken to many hair salon owners that feel the risks their businesses take on when they don’t run successful consultations and the outcomes can be scary… we’ve developed something special with Dario to help salon owners and creatives put these learnings into practice straight away. We can’t wait to share this development with the industry, it’s going to be a game-changer” said Ryan.
The tour will cover topics such as:
- How to inspire clientele to have a change
- How to create the very best client experience
- How to do the most effective client consultation
- How to create a luxury salon and build a strong team
- How to best communicate with clients on a new level
- How to make uncomfortable situations more comfortable
Where and when
The course will take place from 6:30pm to 8:30pm on the following dates:
- Sydney – Monday 22nd October
- Newcastle – Monday 29th October
- Brisbane – Wednesday 31st October
- Perth – Tuesday 13th November
- Adelaide – Wednesday 14th November
- Melbourne – Monday 19th November
- Auckland – Wednesday 21st November
- Townsville – Wednesday 28th November
- Canberra – Tuesday 4th December
- Hobart – Wednesday 5th December
Price: Student $35, General admission $65, AHC Members: $49.